VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M Graphics Card 900798
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for Direct Compute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT). Core Speed: 800MHz.
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- 4 x 4K Cinematic mini DisplayPort Ports v 1.2 (4096 x 2160 per port)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (all versions): Only supports two monitor display
Publisher: VisionTek Products, LLC
Details: VisionTek 7750 eye 4 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express Graphics Card is the hassle-free, high-performance digital signage solution for retail, hospitality, commercial, healthcare, and more. The power to drive up to four displays in independent, clone, or extended mode via a single PC. Thanks to an energy efficient design, the 7750 eye 4 requires only 70 watts of power so it can be run off the system power bus. With most systems featuring a factory-installed 350 watt or higher power supply, you don't have to purchase and install a larger power supply. The 7750 eye 4 uses 2GB of higher bandwidth GDDR5 memory to deliver lag-free content with the highest resolution possible. Short Form Factor (SFF) design fits in today's Low Profile desktops and workstations via the short bracket mounted on the card. The card is convertible to standard ATX design with the included tall bracket for standard chassis as well. By incorporating Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio technology into its chipset, the 7750 eye 4 is able to deliver HD 7.1 surround sound independently to four displays via the four interfaces on the card. Gone is the need for multiple PCs and cards to provide audio to multiple displays. And, you don't need a 3.5mm mini-DIN cable to connect to the motherboard. This attention to detail to support business application use via the mini DisplayPort interface is unmatched by any other graphics card manufacturer.