VideoSecu LCD DLP Projector Vaulted Ceiling Mount Bracket with Adjustable Extension Pole to 26.7" - Black PJ2B 1C9
- Integrated cable management; Fits both flat and vaulted ceiling
- Without extension pole, the height is 5.9"; With extension pole, height adjust from 18.1" to 26.7"
- Steel construction; Maximum loading 44 lbs (20 kgs); Rotate adjustment left and right 5 degrees
- Exclusive "No-slip" adjustment system; Lock in any position; Easily release and lock;
- Standard hardware required to fasten the mount to your ceiling and your projector included
Details: The VideoSecu projector ceiling mount is attractive, strong and light weight. Durable black finish comes with the latest design in safety, flexibility and value for many of today's most popular LCD projectors. No-Slip adjustment system allows you to quickly and easily fine tune your projector adjustments in order to achieve a perfectly square image. Once your projector is adjusted, it will stay true for as long as you require it to. The unique arm designed arms allows the safe installation for expensive projectors, and it offers adjustment for width and depth, giving maximum versatility for a wide variety of projectors. The mounting system comes with everything you need to assemble a complete mount in a single box. By using the included telescoping ceiling mask, this mount extends from the ceiling 18.1" to 26.7". How can I determine if this mount will fit my projector? Projectors may have 3 or 4 threaded holes for ceiling mount. First make sure that the projector does not exceed the 44lb weight limit. Next, find out the maximal diagonal of the holes. It should not be over 12.5". In other words, if the maxim distance of any 2 holes (especially diagonally) is not more than 12.5", then the mount should fit fine. If your projector has holes more than 12.5" apart, you need 5" extender (sold separately in our Amazon store ASIN: B0036828KS) which can cover an area up to 17 inch in diameter.