Tripp Lite 6 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, 6ft Cord, 790 Joules, Black, & $20,000 INSURANCE (TLP606B)
Brand: Tripp Lite
- PROTECT ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES: Surge Protector with six outlets and protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise.
- ECONOMICAL AC SURGE PROTECTION: This surge suppressor provides six total NEMA 5-15R outlets, one of which is placed at the end to accept a bulky transformer without blocking adjacent outlets. The 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides to ability to reach distant outlets.
- SAFETY FIRST! CONFORMS TO UL 1449 SAFETY STANDARDS: 15 amp resettable circuit breaker. A diagnostic LED confirms your connected equipment is protected. 790 joules means protection for your equipment. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards.
- BLACK HOUSING AND CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR PLACEMENT IN ANY ENVIRONMENT: 6' AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug offers keyhole slots on bottom panel for convenient wall mounting.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $20,000 INSURANCE: Lifetime Limited Warranty and $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge.
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Publisher: Tripp Lite
Details: Tripp Lite's TLP606B offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP606B offers 6 total outlets, 6 foot cord and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 750 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive black suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs offer convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only). Voltage:120 volts,Wattage:1800 watts.