TRENDnet Gigabit SFP LC Module, Multi-Mode, Mini-GBIC, Up to 550 M (1800 ft.), Compatible with Standard SFP Slots, Hot Pluggable, ANSI Fiber Channel Compliant, TEG-MGBSX
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- Mini-GBIC module for multi-mode fiber with an LC connector-type
- For distances up to 550m
- Designed to connect with a standard Mini-GBIC slot
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY & TOLL-FREE TECH SUPPORT- TRENDnet backs this product with a 3 year manufacturer warranty as well as toll-free tech support.
Legal Disclaimer: Third Party product. Part number TEG-MGBSX is property of TRENDnet.
Warranty: Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Details: The TEG-MGBSX Mini-GBIC Multi Mode module works with standard Mini-GBIC slots on most switches. This Multi-Mode LC Type module spans distances up to 550m (1,800ft).
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
• ANSI Fiber Channel compliant
• Compliant with Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) ports
• Supports data rate of up to 1.25 Gbps
• Transmission distance of up to 550 m (1800ft.)
• Metal Enclosure with low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) design
• Duplex LC optical interface
• Hot pluggable
• Low power consumption
• 3-year limited warranty