SunFounder 2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger Expansion Board for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA 2560 1280 DSP ARM PIC AVR STM32 Raspberry Pi
Color: 2 Channel
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino ,Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED's for Relay output status
- Size: 50.5mm(L) x 38.5mm(W) x 18.5mm(H)(1.99inch x 1.54inch x 0.73inch)
This is a 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU. The 2 relays on the module are independent of each other, once a relay is triggered by the low level,the corresponding LED lights will be lit and accompanied by a crisp sound.
It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller(Arduino , Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
More details can be found in
* 1 x 2 Channel Relay Module