Stinger SI4612 12-Foot 4000 Series Professional 6 Channel RCA Interconnects
- 6-Channel 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cable
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality
- Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-Tip connector allows better signal transfer
- Nickel-plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
Details: Stinger's 4000 series 6 channel interconnects feature directional twisted-pair conductors to shed unwanted interference and have a directional, high-twist construction that retains signal integrity. Separable lettered splitter indicated front (F), rear (R) and sub (S). Each connector has a double molded RCA body with Shoc-Krome end which provides exceptional connection and style. Also, the Shock-Kreme end with split tip delivers performance while preventing corrosion and these cables are ultra compact for easy installation.