Smart Buy 10 Pack Bd-r Dl Printable White Inkjet 50gb 6x Blu-ray Double Layer Recordable Disc Blank Data Video Media 10-discs Spindle
Brand: Smart Buy
- AAA grade quality. Large capacity! Save multiple video/audio/photo/image/all other data in high definition and high resolution!
- A Double-Layer Blu-ray disc can hold 50GB, which can be used to record over 4 hours of HDTV. Blu-ray use a blue-violet laser to read and write data. Share your favorite videos & photos with families & friends in 1080p HD or in the best quality, but only at relatively low cost per megabyte. Compatible with most BD-R 4X or 6X writers and burners from Sony, Panasonic, Pioneer, Philips, LG and many more.
- The high quality white printable surface offers full-surface printing for high-resolution photo quality images. It is compatible with leading brand Blu-ray drives and inkjet printers.
- Backup your digital files & data before they got deleted accidentally. Preserve important files with this write-once disc. Long-term data archiving and storage life time. Burning time takes about 15-25 minutes when used with 6X or higher capable BD-R writers or burners.
- Quantity: 10 Pcs Total. Packing: CakeBox/Spindle
Media Type: BD-R
Details: Smartbuy Features: Blu-ray disc has up to 10 times the storage capacity of a standard recordable DVD disc, suitable for recording, and playback high definition (HD) video contents. High Capacity: 50GB. Hard Protective Layer Coating. Extremely long archival life. Excellent playback performance. High definition television recording. Digital asset management and professional storage. Complies with Blu-ray Disc Recordable Format Version 1.3 for use with drives or records that support 50GB Blu-ray Disc. Precautions: 1. Avoid fingerprints, dust and other soiling on the disc. The disc can be cleaned with a soft, lint-free cloth. Don't use any solvents or protective liquid. 2. Do not hit the edge of the disc. 3. Protect the disc from excessive heat, moisture and direct sunlight. 4. Please use soft felt-tip pens to label the disc.