Satechi 12 Port USB Hub with Power Adapter & 2 Control Switches for 2015 MacBook Pro, 2014 MacBook, iMac, Surface Pro, Dell XPS, PC and more
- 12 USB 2.0 PORTS - connect USB devices such as external hard drives, mp3 players, mice, digital cameras, printers, etc.
- QUICK DATA TRANSFER - backup and transfer your MP3's, digital photos, and digital videos to your desktop or laptop with rates up to 480Mbps
- PLUG & PLAY - hot swappable, hot pluggable and chains up to 127 USB devices
- COMPATIBILITY - with Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/10, Mac OS 9.1 or above, Linux 2.4 or above
- INCLUDES - 1 x USB hub, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x USB - USB extension 3' cable
Details: Satechi USB 2.0 Hub with Power Switch adds twelve additional USB 2.0 ports to PC or Mac, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers. The hub is uniquely designed so that the two switches can control first six or second six usb ports with the blue Led indicators. Equipped with a power supply, the Satechi USB 2.0 hub guarantees the electric current stability and the effective operation of connected USB devices. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With the slim, strip-shape design, it saves your precious desktop space. It's extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
USB 2.0 Ports
Connect up to 12 USB devices, such as cameras, hard drives, USB thumb drives and more, to download and transfer files at speeds up to 480Mbps.
LED Indicator Lights
Equipped with blue LED lights to indicate when ports are in use. Two switches control first or second set of 6 USB ports and included power supply ensures a stable connection for your USB devices.
Easy to Use
With no complicated drivers or installation necessary, the Satechi USB 2.0 hub is quick to set up and a perfect addition to your desktop space.
Supports Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/10, Mac OS 9.1 or above, Linux 2.4 or above.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 12 Port hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volt 2A. Each USB port on our 12 Port hub will only provide 5 volts 250 Milliamps. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
This hub functions as a USB hub only, to connect USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 devices to your computer, and is not a standalone device charger.
This hub is not recommended for ASIC bitcoin miners.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty