Sabrent USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 Printer Cable Adapter (CB-CN36)
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- Supports multiple operation systems
- IEEE 1284 (Bi-Directional Parallel Interface)
- Enjoy data transfer rate up to 12Mbps
- Eliminate manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- Simple Plug & Play installation
The Sabrent CB-CN36 USB to Printer Cable effectively turns your parallel printer into a USB printer! The 36M Centronics Connector from the Sabrent Converter will connect to the 36F Centronics Connector on your printer. Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy.
* Sends print jobs to parallel printers through USB port
* Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications
* Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port for high speed
* sprinting up to 12Mbps data transfer rate
* Lowe power consumption, no external power adapter needed
* Supports most printers
* Plug & Play for effortless installation
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/8.1/10
* Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
* PC or MAC with USB Interface
Not all printers may work with this cable in Windows or Mac OS.
Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
* USB 2.0 TO PRINTER CONVERTER CABLE (6 FT) CENTRONICS (36-PIN)
* Driver CD
This product comes with a LIFETIME warranty.