Sabrent 75-in-1 Multi Flash Media Card Reader/writer(With power cord) (CRW-UINB)
- Supports 74 different types of memory cards
- Operating System Support: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Window 7/8, Linu/Mac OS X
- Internal power connector to ensure USB HUB has sufficient power for external USB devices
- Plus 1 x USB 2.0 port
- The 6 card reader slots include all formats of the following flash media types: M2, XD, SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC, Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (T-flash) CF/MD, MS (Some card may require adapter)
Warranty: Parts 12 mos; Labor 12 mos
The Sabrent CRW-UINB is a simple PC desktop upgrade that lets you add an Internal Card Reader to the front panel (3.5″) of your desktop, by connecting to an existing USB header on your motherboard (Most Pentium 2 and newer motherboards have them, and most are not used). The Sabrent reader is equipped with 7 slots to accommodate all the latest models of flash media on the market today, including the latest SDHC/SDXC, Micro SDHC/SDXC and M2 slots. Sharing the data is quick and easy between media types or to the PC. Plus, you gain easy access to an additional USB 2.0 port on your front panel. The fully-enclosed aluminum housing provides secure installation, while effectively dissipating heat; and two LEDs quickly confirm power and activity. Provides full USB 2.0 speeds of up to 480 mbps; reverse compatible with USB 1.1.
* Compliant with USB 2.0
* The 6 card reader slots include all formats of the following flash media types: M2, XD, SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC, Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (T-flash) CF/MD, MS (Some card may require adapter)
* Plus 1 x USB 2.0 port
* Available 9-pin USB header on the Motherboard.
* Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
* Mac OS X
What's in the box?
1 x Sabrent CRW-UINB Internal USB Card Reader.
1 x Set of screws to secure the card reader to the desktop.