Rii MX3 Multifunction 2.4G Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard & Infrared Remote Control & 3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor for Google Android TV/Box, IPTV, HTPC, Windows, MAC OS, PS3
- 3 in 1: 2.4G wireless Keyboard and mouse, 6-Axis Somatosensory and Infrared remote control
- Compatible with Google Android Smart TV/Box,IPTV,Networked set-top Box,Mini PC,HTPC,Windows,MAC OS,PS3, Projector etc
- Motion sensor allows mouse to be controlled by waving the remote.transmission distance up to 10 meters
- Plug and play, operating experience with the current best 2.4GHz wireless technology,3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor, convenient to operate in horizontal and vertical mode for games and typing
- Features IR learning: it can learn up to 5 keys on your TV IR remote
Operating System: mac os
Publisher: OEM Computer Keyboards
Warranty: International Version (No Warranty). See US Version for warranty.
1. Google/ Android OS
2. Mac OS
3. Linux OS
1) Transmission and control: 2.4 G RF wireless radio-frequency technique
2) Sensor: 3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor
3) The key number:81 keys
4) Control distance: 10m
5) Battery Type: AAA*2
6) Working Power: Less than 10mA in the work condition
7) Standby Power
8) Material: Plastic and silicone
9) Size: 172*52*19mm
10) Weight: About 100g
IR learning function
1. Long press the TV button, LED light with from fast flashing to slow flashing, mouse enter IR learning mode.
2. After the mouse and a TV remote control have been infrared transmitter aligned, press the POWER button of the TV control then the LED of the mouse will light, indicating that the air mouse has received code value that from TV remote control.
3. Click the key of the air mouse, that need to learn, the LED light becomes slow flashing, Which means that the TV remote control air mouse has received the code values.
4. After the success of learning, you can press the TV button to exit the learning mode, and then LED stop to light.
1 * 2.4 G Keyboard with IR Remote
1 * USB Wireless Receiver
1 * User Manual
Important Note: As this is a universal controller, you might not be able to use some keys, which might be assigned for other systems and devices.