Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - 8 Megapixel,1080p
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
Brand: Raspberry Pi
- Second Generation Raspberry Pi Camera Module with Fixed Focus Lens
- Sony Exmor IMX219 Sensor Capable of 4K30, 1080P60, 720P180, 8MP Still
- 3280 (H) x 2464 (V) Active Pixel Count
- Maximum of 1080P30 and 8MP Stills in Raspberry Pi Board
- 2A Power Supply Highly Recommended
Platform: No Operating System
Publisher: Raspberry Pi
Details: The Raspberry Pi Camera V2 features the same, tiny footprint (25mm x 23mm x 9mm) as the original Pi Camera module, but features an upgraded Sony IMX219 image sensor which has a native resolution of 8 megapixels. The fixed-focus lens can capture 3280 x 2464 pixel images and 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
The Raspberry Pi Camera V2 connects to the CSi connector of your Raspberry Pi via a 15cm long flexible ribbon cable. It is plug-and-play compatible latest version of the Raspbian operating system making it perfect for time-lapse photography, recording video, motion detection, and security applications.