Optiarc SATA Internal DVD Optical Drives Burner AD-5290S-PLUS With 8.7GB OverBurn (Black)
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
Color: W/ Overburn (BULK)
- Secure Media Speed Stability - Ensures that media duplication speed does not exceed encoded maximum rates to provide better burning control and virtually eliminates bad burns.
- Enhanced Recording Stabilization Control - Ensures all drives in a single duplication environment burn uniformly to avoid disproportionate speed fluctuations, which lead either to failed discs or less compatible completed discs.
- Stable Recording Control - The drives have an extensive database of media specs and are better able to communicate and convey these details while burning the disc(s) at ultimate speed.
- DVD+R DL Overburn - Can extend the listed capacity from 8.5GB up to 8.7GB* to allow the user to capture more content on a single DVD+R DL disc.
- M-Disc Capability - Able to write to the exclusive M-Disc Archival Media which is able to store digital content without data loss for up to 1,000 years
Hardware Platform: PC
Details: OPTIARC IS BACK! Originally developed and distributed by SONY, the Optiarc 5290S picks up where the Optiarc 5280S left off. Vinpower Digital, with the support of SONY, became the exclusive global supplier of the original Optiarc series of drives. Once the 5280S model became EOL, there was no suitable replacement on the market. Recognizing the void in the market place, Vinpower revised the Optiarc product line and is now introducing the latest series of the 5200 series, the Optiarc AD-5290S line of Optical Disc Drives (ODD). The Optiarc AD-5290S-PLUS models offer the revolutionary DVD+R DL Overburn feature where it can expand the writing capacity from 8.5GB up to 8.7GB* to allow the user to capture more content on a single DVD+R DL disc.