MINI DP to HDMI, aLLreLi 6ft Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt Compatible) to HDMI HDTV Cable (Full HD 1080p, Gold Plated) for iMac, MacBook Pro, Macbook Air and PC - Black
- Gold Plated mini displayport to HDMI (Thunderbolt Compatible) cable connects your laptop to an HD display
- Supports resolutions of 1920*1080P with full audio support, easy-grip treads
- Mini displayport to HDMI cable features 24 AWG oxygen-free copper wiring and multi-shielded cabling to ensure superior performance
- Measures 6 feet (1.8 meters) in length to simplify setup, 18 months warranty
- Works for Apple MacBooks, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Mini and iMac made from 2010 onward that have Mini Display ports; Compatible with many PCs as well (Lenovo ThinkPad X230, L430/530, T430s/430/530 & W530, HP Envy 14/17, Dell XPS 14/15/17, Google Chromebook Pixel, Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 Pro, etc)
Your laptop allows you to watch movies online and from files, but what happens if you want to enjoy the action on a bigger screen than your display? With the aLLreLi Mini DP to HDMI Cable, it's possible to connect many laptops to LCD televisions, large monitors and projectors to check out the action in a whole new way!
*1080P Full HD
* Premium chip
* Gold-plated connectors
* 24 AWG oxygen-free copper
* Multi-shielded cable
* ABS Shell
* aLLreLi Promise
The aLLreLi mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable that connects the mini display port on a computer to the HDMI port on a television or monitor. Universally designed, the mini display port to HDMI cable will work with any computer that has a mini DP.
With the Thunderbolt to HDMI Cable, you're ensured the best possible viewing experience. The mini DP to HDMI cable supports full 1920*1080P HD graphics and crystal clear audio. Because the cable features only the finest grade of 24AWG oxygen-free copper wire and has a multi-shielded housing, it greatly reduces signal loss and interference and is capable of standing the test of time.
Please drag the window on the desktop all the way over to the display edge and the window will be displayed on the HDTV. You may set HDTV to a mirror display.
1.With your TV connected to Mac, open System Preference
3.Select Arrangement tag
4.Check Mirror Display
Transmitting audio to TV
1.Open System Preference
3.Select Output tag
4.Choose external HDMI instead of built-in speaker