Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (50 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-50B )
- CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
- CAPABILITY: MediabridgeTM Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- CERTIFIED: This MediabridgeTM Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Legal Disclaimer: Product is brand new, unused, since the conditions for the new provisions of the Amazon must be authorized vendors, so we can only choose Lke new! Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio or videos, link computers through a network switch and more, at data transmission speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). Ideal for wired home or office use, this 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA / EIA standards than conventional Category 5 cables, and can even handle bandwidth-intensive requirements. 50-micron male RJ45 connectors on each end, which are durably built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating, for high-quality data transfer accuracy. Category 5 is a computer networking standard, making it compatible with most network components. Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4 -pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
Publisher: Mediabridge Products, LLC.
Details: MediabridgeTM Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6 / Cat5e
MediabridgeTM Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Contact Plating: Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices
- Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)
- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.