MakerFocus 2pcs NRF24L01+PA+LNA Wireless Transceiver RF Transceiver Module 2.4G 1100m with Antenna in Antistatic Foam Compatible Arduino
- The nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver; Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit abilities
- Range: 800+ meters line of sight, Weight: 13.28 g (0.468 oz)
- The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
- More detail:http: //www.nordicsemi.com/kor/Products/2.4GHz-RF/nRF24L01P
- PLS NOTE: Some sellers, such as Electronics Foundry, sell our product without getting any authorization from MakerFocus. We do not know where their products are from, and we can't ensure the quality. If you think it is fake (our package is a MakerFocus box as the picture shows), please report to Amazon. And we will not be responsible for others' product!
Details: 2pcs Wireless Module NRF24L01+PA+LNA in Antistatic Foam Arduino Compatible with Antenna
The nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver
Range: 800+ meters line of sight
Includes on board support components and the RFX2401C which is the PA (Power Amplifier) and LNA (Low-Noise Amplifier)
A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V.
The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin which can be used to wake the host microcontroller, (ex: Arduino), from sleep when the module receives a transmission providing great power conservation in battery devices.
Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit abilities
Weight: 13.28 g (0.468 oz)
Board dimensions, excluding pins: 15.5mm (0.61/) width x 40.7mm (1.6/) length x 12.2mm (0.48/) height
Dimensions of antenna, when angled at 90 degrees: 87mm (3.43/) height x 9.5mm (0.37/) diameter
2 * Wireless Module
2 * Antenna