Linksys Velop Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Intelligent Mesh System, 2-Pack / 2-4 bedrooms / medium multi-story & patio, Easy Setup, Maximize WiFi Range & Speed for all your devices, Works with Alexa
Aspect Ratio: 1.37:1
- Powerful Tri-Band Wi-Fi System distribute 100% Internet speed to the edge of your home Wi-Fi network without signal degradation if one is moved farther away;AutoFix & Instant Alerts
- Mesh Wi-Fi solution built to connect with each other in a single network configuration. If a Node loses connection, the remaining units will automatically re-establish Internet connection
- Sleek, ultra-compact modular system with antenna at top for better coverage and designed to keep excess wires out of sight. Has an 88% smaller footprint than the competition
- Powerful Wi-Fi range up to 4,000 square feet. Required for set-up: (1) Internet connection with Modem. (2) Mobile device with Android 4.4 or iOS 8 and higher, Bluetooth preferred.
- Linksys App guides quick setup process. It also allows you to set parental controls, guest networks, auto-fix a node using your mobile device plus much more.Bluetooth 4.0/LE for secure and easy app based set-up
Legal Disclaimer: manufacturer's warranty details: Since I am not an authorized reseller, this product that I am selling are not covered by Linksys warranty, or their technical support program.
Release Date: 2017-01-15
Warranty: 3 year
Details: Linksys Velop is the is the Tri-Band Wi-Fi system that works in perfect harmony to create a high-range mesh network . Unlike traditional routers with range extenders, Velop's Tri-Band Wi-Fi system is connection points that provide 100% Internet speed throughout your home. By utilizing wireless mesh networking for whole home Wi-Fi, Velop delivers the freedom of reliable, secure, seamless connectivity throughout your home and outside. Each Node increases Wi-Fi range 2,000 sq. ft. with this 3-pack delivering Wi-Fi up to 6,000 square feet – and you can continue to add more Nodes to grow your mesh network. It features simple app-based setup using the Linksys App, which also keeps you informed of your network status and solves any Wi-Fi interruptions.