Intel Ethernet Converged X710-DA2 Network Adapter (X710DA2)
- Dual- and quad-port 10 GbE adapters
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, x8
- Exceptional low power adapters
- Network Virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Intel Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon servers
Legal Disclaimer: All sales final no refunds, returns, or exchanges.
Operating System: PC; Unix
Details: Intel continues its legacy of Ethernet leader- ship by introducing a 10/40 gigabit family of adapters powered by the Intel Ethernet X710 Controller code-named Fortville. The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.