Digital TV Converter Box - Digital Antenna - RF and RCA Cable - Complete Bundle To View and Record HD Channels (Instant or Scheduled Recording, 1080P HDTV, HDMI Output and 7 Day Program Guide)
- WATCH FREE DIGITAL CHANNELS - On your HDTV, tube TV, LCD, LED, projector etc. - Multiple outputs: HDMI, component, coaxial and RCA - *Number of Channels Vary on Location and Antenna Strength*
- 1080P FULL HD RESOLUTION - Sit back and enjoy pristine video quality - Or adjust the resolution to your heart's desires: 1080p, 1080i, 720p and 576p
- RECORDING CAPABILITIES (External Storage Device REQUIRED) - Record your favorite shows by connecting a USB Flash Drive or External Hard Drive (not included)
- ALWAYS KNOW WHAT'S PLAYING - Use the electronic program guide (EPG) to know every show and movie and when it is on 7 days in advance - Also, plug in your hard drive and watch movies, listen to music and view your pictures
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Purchase your Digital Converter Box and if you are not satisfied send it back within 30 days for a FULL REFUND. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. - Click on "Buy now with 1-Click" or "Add to Cart" to own one now before we run out! Other names for digital converter box: digital tv converter box, digital tv tuner, converter box for tv, dtv converter box
RF/Coaxial Cable & 35 Mile Range Flat Indoor Digital Antenna Included.
Before you buy please note:
- Not to be used as a cable box. This Digital Converter Box will NOT work with ANY cable services or signals such as Time Warner/Spectrum, AT&T, Cox, etc.
- Not a standalone recorder. It is designed to ONLY record programs that it receives from an HD antenna. External USB storage device required - not included.
- Number of channels received depends on your location and the antenna being used.
- IMPORTANT: Please do an online search for available channels in your area and what type of antenna you need to receive channels. The FCC DTV Reception Map is a good source.
Auto Signal Tuning
Analog Pass-through Channel 3/4
Recording and Multimedia Function - USB Flash Drive Required - NOT INCLUDED
LED Light Turns Off: If it is the first time the box is turned on, the LED light will light up and then turn off after a few seconds. This is normal. It means that the box has not yet been set up. You should see "Installation Guide" on your TV screen. If not, switch your TV to the correct correct video input.
No Channel Found/ Few Channels Found: Re-position your antenna and do a channel search. If that doesn't help, it could be your location. Air signals are tricky & sensitive. Results vary depending on how far your home is from a transmitting tower. In addition, hills, mountains, trees, bodies of water, buildings and walls can interfere with over the air signals. Some areas might have a hundred channels and some areas might have none. Keep in mind that this converter box is not a booster but simply a receiver.
For further assistance please refer to the included flyer for our contact info or send us a message from your Amazon account.