CyberPower PR3000LCDRTXL2UN Smart App Sinewave UPS System, 3000VA/3000W, 8 Outlets, AVR, 2U Rack/Tower + Pre-Installed SNMP Card
- 3000VA/3000W Smart App Sinewave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies. Pre-installed SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Card (RMCARD 205)
- NEMA L5-30P INPUT PLUG & 9 BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS: (1) NEMA L5-30R and (8) NEMA 5-20R outlets safeguard corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices and telecom installations
- INCREASED RUNTIME OPTION: Add up to ten (10) BP48V75ART2U External Battery Packs to increase total runtime
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel® Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Publisher: Cyber Power
Details: A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology and a pre-installed SNMP card, the CyberPower Smart App Sine wave PR1500LCDRTXL2UN provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1500LCDRTXL2UN uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The RMCARD205, a remote management card that provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard Web browser or network management system (NMS) comes installed. The PR1500LCDRTXL2UN comes with a three-year warranty and a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.