CyberPower PR1000LCD Smart App Sinewave UPS System, 1000VA/700W, 8 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
- 1000VA/700W Smart App Sinewave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies. SNMP/HTTP remote monitoring available with optional RMCARD205 (sold separately)
- 8 BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Safeguard corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices and telecom installations
- EXTENDABLE MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Can be removed and relocated when installed in hard to reach places using attached 4.5' cable. Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $375,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel® Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: Cyber Power
Warranty: 3 years limited
Details: The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCD mini-tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD Control Panel and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boost/buck topology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.The LCD Control Panel provides 41 different settings to check status and customize the operating settings for the PR1000LCD, plus it can be removed and mounted separately from the UPS for ease of use regardless of where the UPS is installed. Functions include menus for checking power status on (11) different parameters, (23) settings for setup and control of the UPS, (3) battery test & calibration options, and (4) selections in the Log menu. With its attached cable the LCD Control Panel can be removed from the UPS and relocated up to 4.5 FT away from the UPS for ease of viewing when installed in hard to reach locations.The PR1000LCD unit has a capacity of 1000VA/700Watts, six (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/12Ah batteries. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.