Corsair Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX Case
Color: Compact ATX Case
- Maximum GPU Length : 420mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height : 165mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 200mm
- Case Expansion Slots : 7
- Case Form Factor : Mid-Tower
- External Connections: (x2) USB 3.0 ; (x1) Headphone Port ; (x1) Microphone Port
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i
- Seven PCIe slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long
- Install up to four 3.5-inch and four 2.5-inch drives simultaneously - tool free.
- Up to eight fan mounts for optimal cooling potential
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake.
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation
- usb 3.0
Platform: No Operating System
Release Date: 2012-10-23
Warranty: Two years
Details: Carbide Series 200R is compact, but it’s designed to let you build high-performance systems with massive storage, extra graphics performance, and superior cooling and ventilation. Less work. More play. Build with the Carbide Series 200R and the only time you’ll need to pick up a screwdriver is to install the motherboard. The mid-tower form factor combines room for expandability and out-of-the-way exterior dimensions.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1