ANCEL AD410 Enhanced OBD II Vehicle Code Reader Automotive OBD2 Scanner Auto Check Engine Light Scan Tool (Black/Yellow)
- POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY - Works on most vehicles sold in the USA with model year of 1996 or newer; Supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network); Works with English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese; It does not require any Battery or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- TURN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF - Quickly read and erase stored emission related codes, pending codes and show code definitions. Turns off the MIL (check engine light), help in resetting the monitor before taking it to Smog, plus it tells you what is going on before bringing the car in for repair, saves you the trips to your mechanic.
- EXCLUSIVE OBDII DIAGNOSTICS - Supports O2 Sensor and EVAP (Evaporative Control) System Test. AD410 code scanner initiate a leak test vehicle's EVAP system by monitoring the integrity of the fuel tank sysytem; And the O2 Sensor Test is for monitoring and adjust air / fuel mixture, which can identify trouble shooting related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions.
- QVGA DISPLAY & NEW UI - AD410 code reader is a great upgrade from the more basic diagnostic scan tool. It has a 2.4" TFT true color (262K) LCD display, indicates test result more clearly. With the easy-to-read UI designed, you can easily access among Setup, OBDII Diagnostics, I/M readiness, DTC Lookup and Review, don't even need to read the manual to know what to do, even a beginner can earsily use this unit.
- DIAGNOSIC REPORTS & UPDATE - Click "Reivew & Print" option then will save or print diagnosic report as needed; This unit provides life-time FREE software update to fix the latest bugs or add newly parameters. Just download the software from ANCEL webstie, then follow on-screen instructions to go.
Details: ANCEL® AD410 is a great upgrade from the more basic car code reader, read and erase codes when the check engine light comes on. It shows real-time live data reported by the ECU, engine temperature, O2 sensor readings etc. Even a beginner can use this unit to find out what the problem is, saves the trips to mechanic.
Reads and clear check engine light codes, both generic and manufacturer specific codes, resets monitor
Built-in DTC lookup library for manual retrieval and shows code definition
I/M Readiness to test misfire, Fuel system and Comprehensive component
Displays all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph
Views freeze frame data, show vehicle parameters recorded by ECU when an emission-related fault occurs
O2 sensor test allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer
On-board monitor test can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
EVAP system test lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
Vehicle info will display VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number)
How to get started?
The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the centre console. Simply plug into your OBD II port on your car and turn your ignition on and you ready to go.
Why I can't erase the fault code?
The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.
NOTE: Not all vehicles support reading of all sensors. Readings supported depend on what's installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer, newer vehicles will have more readings.
1 x AD410 Scan Tool
1 x User's Manual
1 x USB Cable