Allsop Metal Art Jr. Monitor Stand, 14-Inch wide platform holds 40 lbs with keyboard storage space - Pearl Black (30165)
- Clean modern design raises your monitor 4.0 in to a comfortable and ergonomically correct viewing height to reduce neck strain
- Great for monitors, laptops, printers, TVs, gaming consoles, DVD players, stereos upto 40 lbs/18 kg
- Unique design allows for keyboard to slide underneath platform, keeping it out of the way when not in use
- Made of powder coated steel with perforated hole pattern for passive airflow. Keeps your electronics cool
- Non-skid protective feet will not scuff furniture
- Great accessory for standing desks to ensure healthy ergonomic posture
- Sturdy platform measures 14 in (w) x 9 in (d)
- Product Dimensions 14.5 in (l) x 11.0 in (d) x 4.0 in (h)
Legal Disclaimer: Strange, but true - not every desk is designed with a computer in mind. I know its hard to believe in this day and age, but whatever. And what about those of you using a countertop or table as a computer desk? Sure the computer will fit the monitor goes behind the keyboard, the CPU goes ... well, the CPU goes wherever the wires allow. You can just pull up a folding chair and start clicking away. But that doesnt sound very appealing, does it? No ergonomics there.;;The Metal Art Jr. helps your computer fit into your life. Both in function and in form. Forged from steel, it provides a sturdy shelf for your monitor or printer. And theres space beneath for your keyboard or other office supplies. Its compact base makes it perfect for flat panel monitors and even laptops.;;The simple curved design and powder-coated finish arent meant to match your computer.
Warranty: 1 Year Allsop
Details: The Metal Art Jr laptop/monitor stand features a clean and timeless design that raises your laptop or monitor to a comfortable and ergonomically correct viewing height. Forged from steel and powder coated, it provides a sturdy shelf for your laptop, monitor, TV or printer. Additionally, there's space beneath for your keyboard or other office supplies and electronics. The Allsop Metal Art curved steel monitor stand was designed in the USA by engineers in Bellingham, WA and was the first and original curved metal monitor stand to be introduced and sold in North America. The Allsop Metal Art series of products continues to be of the highest quality and popularity with over one million units sold.